Sqn Ldr P.Martin R.Walton
Martin Walton joined the RAF in 1942 and later instructed at Soutc Cerney and Church Lawford. He left the service in 1948,obtaining a BSc at Birmingham University in mechanical engineering. He joined No605 (County of Warwick) Sqn RAuxAF in 1949,becoming CO in 1951.
He started test flying with Armstrong Whitworth Aircraft in 1953,after a short time on the company's design staff. He has test flown the Seahawk and Argosy with the company.